Join Natalie of Natterdoodle for a PEN PARTY!
Do you love the look of hand lettering, but are not sure where to start? Natalie of Natterdoodle is here to help!
If you can write in cursive, or even if you can just print, OK, even if you can just hold a pen — you can get creative and develop a unique hand lettering style.
Embrace your handwriting (we promise it’s not that bad!) and turn it into a creative lettering style unique to YOU!
This pen party is a workshop with a focus on having a good time, embracing your creativity and familiarizing yourself with hand lettering basics.
Turn your ordinary handwriting into a creative, faux-ligraphy style all your own.
• Learn hand lettering lingo
• Learn the basic strokes of a playful script alphabet
• Practice strokes and movements to connect letters and make artful words
• Learn a hand lettering style that you can use with any pen in your drawer
• Create a small finished design to take home and pat yourself on the back; yay for you!
• Class includes demonstrations and practice time
• Each participant will receive a package of materials to keep including: a workbook, a set of lettering pens and a personalized thank you gift from the artist
• Participants may bring snacks and drinks to the pen party; BYOB is encouraged.
This workshop is recommended for beginners or those who just really love a BYOB pen party!
When does registration close?
We need time to prepare materials for class. Registration will close Sunday, August 13 at 3 PM.
What are my parking options?
Parking is available on the street or in the lot off Pershing, between River Drive and Emerson Place. Lot is marked Private, but you will not be towed during this class.
What should I bring to the class?
Bring your own beverages (wine, soda, water, a tumbler full of cosmos) and snacks. That’s it!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Call 563-323-1985 or email email@example.com
What is your cancellation policy?
We understand that schedules change. If you need to cancel after registering, we will offer a partial refund if your cancellation request is within 24 hours of the event. However, if you do not notify us at least 24 hours prior to the event or do not show up, there is no refund or internal credit available. Due to the third party registration system we use, we can not transfer your registration to another class. You may transfer or sell your ticket to a friend.