Third Thursday is a special monthly self-guided tour of downtown Davenport’s growing shopping scene. Discover the many unique and locally owned shops during this featured event from 5 – 9pm and take advantage of many Third Thursday specials being offered by participating businesses.
- Abernathy’s (315 E. 2nd) – Grab your favorite smells from Tokyo Milk for 20% off!
- Analog Arcade Bar(302 Brady St.) – Fleet Feet Sports is teaming up with the folks from Saucony for a fun run/shoe test drive/arcade adventure/thirsty Thursday! Who says you can’t get fit and have fun?!
- Barrel House (211 E 2nd St) – Enjoy ½ priced martini’s and bottles of wine while testing your trivia skills! Half priced appetizers start at 9 pm!
- Crafted QC (217 E. 2nd) – Be one of the first to purchase one of The Ruka Shop’s Summer Collection: “Wish You Were Here” bags!
- Figge Art Museum (225 W 2nd St.) – Free Admission! Along with a self-guided tour through the different exhibits, you can be at the PREMIER of the short film “Warning: Take Only As Directed”
- Me & Billy (200 W. 3rd) – Enjoy the Local Love special of $2 OFF all local drinks! Show your receipt from the What a Gem GRAND OPENING and grab a glass of the Gem Punch for only $1!
- The Phoenix (11 E 2nd St.) – Let your waitress know that you’re there for Third Thursday and receive exclusive happy hour prices all day long! Don’t forget about the Tippi Yogi’s class from 5:30-6:30!
- Triple Crown Whiskey Bar & Raccoon Motel (304 E 3rd St) – After all your Third Thursday shopping is done, grab a drink and get ready for some laughs with a FREE stand-up showcase!
- What A Gem! (218 W. 3rd) – GRAND OPENING!!! The shop opens at 11am! We can’t wait to see you there.