Play | Third Thursday
Come downtown for a night of shopping, cocktails and fun! Check out the list of participating businesses and start planning your night out downtown!
About Third Thursday
Third Thursday is a special monthly self-guided tour of downtown Davenport’s growing shopping scene. Discover the many unique and locally owned shops during this featured event from 5 – 9pm and take advantage of many Third Thursday specials being offered by participating businesses.
As you peruse the local shops, enhance your downtown experience by grabbing a bite to eat and sharing a drink with friends at one of our local bars, restaurants and breweries. Or take time to enjoy one of our many art galleries, studios, or museums.
- Barrel House (211 E 2nd St) –Don’t miss out on ½ priced fall martini’s and bottles of wine! Half priced appetizers start at 9 pm!
- Energized Café (226 W 3rd St.) – Energized Café is hosting an Open Mic Night! Sing a song, share a poem or just enjoy LIVE music and great coffee from 6-8pm.
- Figge Art Museum (225 W 2nd St.) – Take a moment to appreciate the new exhibit “Endless Flight” with the artist who created it, Edouard Duval-Carrie. The opening reception starts at 5:30pm with Duval-Carrie’s talk starting at 7pm.
- Me & Billy (200 W. 3rd St.) – Get ready for fall with a $5 Pumpkin Mule! Support local and your wallet with $2 off any local drink!
- River Music Experience (129 Main St.) – The Tillers are opening for the post-modern bluegrass group Head for the Hills! Music starts at 8pm!
- The Phoenix (11 E 2nd St.) – The Phoenix is teaming up with Strung by Shawna and The Project of the Quad Cities for a string art benefit! (Registration is through Eventbrite) Let your waitress know that you’re there for Third Thursday and receive exclusive happy hour prices all day long!
- Salon Luce (400 N Main. St) – RELEASE OF THE EDITORIAL QC MAGAZINE 3RD ISSUE & FASHION HAIR/MAKEUP SHOW W/ GUEST DJ HIGGYY!!!!!
- Sippi’s American Grill & Craft Beer – Show your waitress this Facebook post and receive a 25 oz mug of one of our 22 craft beers for the price of a pint.
- Triple Crown Whiskey Bar & Raccoon Motel (304 E 3rd) – Detroit-based rock band, Jessica Hernandez and the Deltas are headlining the night! Music starts at 8pm!
- What A Gem (218 W 3rd) – Use the code “editorial” for 10% off your purchase!