Play | Third Thursday
Come downtown for a night of shopping, cocktails and fun! Check out the list of participating businesses and start planning your night out downtown!
About Third Thursday
Third Thursday is a special monthly self-guided tour of downtown Davenport’s growing shopping scene. Discover the many unique and locally owned shops during this featured event from 5 – 9pm and take advantage of many Third Thursday specials being offered by participating businesses.
As you peruse the local shops, enhance your downtown experience by grabbing a bite to eat and sharing a drink with friends at one of our local bars, restaurants and breweries. Or take time to enjoy one of our many art galleries, studios, or museums.
- Abernathy’s (315 E. 2nd St) – Abernathy’s is highlighting local Bettendorf artist Suzon. Suzon utilizes her collection of vintage magazines to make art with found objects, bullets and, other assorted chachkis. Her jewelry, plates, ashtrays and other quirky must haves are available only at ABERNATHY’S. View Suzon’s selection of handmade art and jewelry and enjoy 25% off all vintage winter wear.
- Barrel House 211 (211 E. 2nd St) – Trivia starts at 8 pm, and don’t forget about ½ priced bottles of wine and martinis! (Half- priced appetizers start at 9 pm, too 😉 )
- Davenport Public Library (321 Main St.) – The library is highlighting the Smithsonian exhibit “A Place for All People,” that is on display at the Main St. location. Enjoy live performances from four amazing local artists, check out the African-American Poster exhibit, and so much more!
- Figge Art Museum (225 W. 2nd St) – Every Thursday in February, the Figge is offering free admission. Roam the galleries, stop in for historian George Eaton’s talk, or partake in the MAiZE workshop to put your own touch on an upcoming gallery.
- Me & Billy (200 W. 3rd St) – Start the weekend early with their famous Moscow Mules! They’re only $5!
- The Phoenix (111 W. 2nd St) – Tell your bartender or waitress that you’re there for Third Thursday and receive special happy hour prices all day long!
- Quad Cities Food Hub (421 River Dr) – Grab an avocado egg salad and soup for dinner and receive 10% off all drinks at the Quad Cities Food Hub!
- River Music Experience (129 Main St.) – Folk group River Whyless is taking the Redstone Room stage with opener Matthaus. Music starts at 7:30!
- Sippi’s American Grill & Craft Beer (406 W 2nd St) Get a 25 oz. draft for the price of a 16oz! But only if you tell your server you saw this ad!