May 9th, 2012 | Filed under Property.
The 8 story brick, stone and masonry W.C. Putnam building was designed by famed Chicago architect Daniel Burnham and sits in the core of downtown. Boasting commanding Mississippi views, this property features many updated professional office suites of up to 7,800 sq. ft. that can be subdivided to satisfy new tenant needs. Available office suites are found on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th floors.
• Handicapped accessible.
• Covered ramp parking located within one block.
• New energy efficient HVAC system & engergy efficient windows
• Within walking distance to world-class amenities
• High speed fiber optic ready
• 2 elevators
• Fire alarms and sprinklers
Receive future updates from this entry: RSS 2.0 feed.