Work | Downtown Davenport
With about 250 businesses,1,200 residential units and 5,000 employees, downtown Davenport is poised to continue its growth and momentum in to the next decade. As the community’s central business district, we’re home to major corporations and small locally owned shops and restaurants alike. You can expect to find affordable office and retail space, Mississippi River views, and dozens of amenities within walking distance.
- $98M in projects under construction
- $112M+ in planned projects
- $400M+ invested downtown since 2000
- 97.9% occupancy of market-rate housing units
- Over 1,266 residential units with additional units in the construction and planning phase
The best is yet to come though, so view our available properties and contact DDP staff to learn more about financial incentives and other helpful information that will assist you in opening the next business downtown.