Home | Downtown Davenport
Downtown is the heart and soul of Davenport, Iowa, and within this urban core resides our community’s unique character, history, and future. Downtown Davenport is a hub for entertainment, business, art and culture, shopping, and civic service. Whether you’re here to live, work, or play, there’s always something to do downtown!
Downtown Davenport sits proudly on the banks of America’s greatest river where the Mississippi runs east to west in the Quad Cities. You might be surprised how much our growing neighborhood has to offer.
Join us downtown for our monthly night out event Third Thursday! Take a self-guided tour of downtown Davenport’s growing shopping scene and discover the many unique and locally owned shops during this special event from 5 – 9 pm.
Check out our event calendar and discover something fun to do. Looking for an apartment? We now have over 1,100 residential units with more on the way. If you’d like to open a business here, the Downtown Davenport Partnership is eager to assist you.
- $77M invested downtown from 2013-2015
- $80M in projects under construction ($60M of which represented by the City Square project)
- Over a dozen announced projects totaling $145M+ future investment
- Over 1,200 residential units with additional units in the construction and planning phase
- $38M renovation of the Hotel Blackhawk completed in 2010
So dig in to our website, check out the map, and learn something new about this Midwestern jewel we call downtown Davenport.
See you downtown!