Home | Downtown Davenport
Downtown is the heart and soul of Davenport, Iowa, and within this urban core resides our community’s unique character, history, and future. Downtown Davenport is a hub for entertainment, business, art and culture, shopping, and civic service. Whether you’re here to live, work, or play, there’s always something to do downtown!
Downtown Davenport sits proudly on the banks of America’s greatest river where the Mississippi runs east to west in the Quad Cities. You might be surprised how much our growing neighborhood has to offer.
Join us downtown for our monthly night out event Third Thursday! Take a self-guided tour of downtown Davenport’s growing shopping scene and discover the many unique and locally owned shops during this special event from 5 – 9 pm.
Check out our event calendar and discover something fun to do. Looking for an apartment? We now have over 1,100 residential units with more on the way. If you’d like to open a business here, the Downtown Davenport Partnership is eager to assist you.
- 6 projects representing $62.5M of investment completed in the past year
- 8 projects representing $108.5M in construction currently underway
- $57M+ in planned future projects
- $460M+ invested downtown since 2000
- 17 new, retained or expanded businesses
- Food & Beverages sales up 7% ($16.2M total)
- $141,000 in DDP grants awarded leveraging $1.1M in private investment
Check out the complete Downtown Davenport 2016-2017 Annual Meeting Report!
So dig in to our website, check out the map, and learn something new about this Midwestern jewel we call downtown Davenport.
See you downtown!